On the Internet, we share billions of pieces of information on economic, political, social and other news on a daily basis. So it would be really cool to continue sharing this information and making money.
What is the concept: You need to shorten the url links of hot news topics for free and share them on social networks.
How it works? : There is a platform called Adfly that aims to shorten url links by inserting advertising. You must therefore copy the url link of a current topic and shorten it on the Adfly platform. Then, you just have to share the shortcut link on social networks, and when a person clicks on that link to read the article, an ad will appear for a few seconds and you will earn money. It's all.
How to register on Adfly? : Click on this link https://join-adf.ly/22240327
Where to publish your short links? : You can publish them on twitter, pinterest, facebook, quora, viadeo and linkedin (Regarding economic news)
Is it a profitable business? : You can make at least $200 a week and automatically if and only if you publish the news that is on the front page of the newspapers every day.
Where can I find information on current events? : Visit Yahoo, Foxnews and local information websites.
What is the particularity of this concept? : This concept has 03 particularities
1) It is easy to set up
2) Everyone is interested in economic news (So people will click to read)
3) Once you have shared your short links, if they are interesting, people will be able to "like" them, share them and retwitter them. This way, the reach of your posts will increase and you will earn for life and automatically
Conditions for success:
1) Be patient and persistent
2) Publish interesting information and on the front page of newspapers
3) Publish every day
4) Be disciplined in your publications (Publish your posts on specific dates to get your readers used to them so they keep coming back)
5) Publish to multiple social networks at once
Courage in all your projects